Main advantages of high current connectors
- Electrical connections from 75 to 700 A
- Waterproof electrical sockets IP66/IP67
- Power outlets resistant to shocks
- GRP or metal casing.
PF HIGH CURRENT PLUGS AND SOCKET-OUTLETS
Big equipment and gensets power supply: in quarries, tunnel boring machines, port cranes, mining equipment…
|PFQ3||690 V max||315 A||6||Metal casing||IK10||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
|PFQ4||690 V max||400 A||6||Metal casing||IK10||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
|PFC4||1000V max||400 A||2||Metal casing||IK10||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
|PFC5||1000V max||500 A||2||Metal casing||IK10||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
|PFC6||1000V max||600 A||2||Metal casing||IK10||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
DS4 HIGH CURRENT CONNECTORS
The DS4 socket-outlets offer a compact solution for connections up to 400 A / 1000 V. The silver butt-contact system offers perfect current conductivity. The robust metal enclosure ensures a safe and reliable operation, even under harsh conditions. The DS4 is equipped, in standard version, with an easy inlet closing device made of stainless steel.
The DS4 socket outlets are especially suitable for the following applications: connection of drilling equipments and tunnel boring machines, cranes (e.g. in harbours), generators, quarries, large switchracks and switchboards…
|DS4||1000 V max||400 A||2||Metal||IK09||-40°C +60°C||IP54|
- Waterproof electrical connectors IP66/IP67 as an option
SINGLE POLE POWER CONNECTORS
The single pole power connectors CS1000 and SP have been designed to ensure a perfect safety and prevent disconnection by accident. Aimed at all industries, the connection is easy and provides high performances tested and complying with standards.
|CS1000||1000 V||max 400 A||IK08||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
|SP||1000 V max||700 A||IK08||-40°C +60°C||IP66/IP67|
(Electromechanical locking system)
CS SINGLE POLE WELDING CONNECTORS
Bayonet contact system
16 to 150 mm² conductors.
|CS||Very low voltage 50 V max||75 to 500 A||•|
- All industries electrical compliance
- Automotive industries
- Power generation
- Electrical connections for electric generator sets, port cranes and berthed ships, electric cabinets, test beds, etc.
- Emergency vehicles or fire engines
- Battery connection, power lift trucks, start-up leads, …
- Mounting of connectors on travelling bridges, welding stations, loading racks ...
Connecting high current plugs MARECHAL® offers a reliable solution for electrical supplies up to 700 A / 1000 V, even under the harshest of environments.